Paper for Journal of Women’s Entrepreneurship and Education should be submitted only on-line at www.library.ien.bg.ac.rs/index.php/jwee. Also, during submission attached and the cover letter.
Manuscripts are blind reviewed with the understanding that they are substantially new and have not been previously published in whole (excluding conference preceding). Publisher has the copyright to all published articles.
- The length of the manuscript should not exceed 20 pages (including notes, references, appendices, tables, figures, charts, etc.). A paper must be written in English in text processor Microsoft Word, using font Times Roman (size 12), in Latin alphabet, single spacing. Please, do not numebr pages and do not use headers and footers.
- Page setup: B5 (JIS), margins: top 3,3 cm; bottom 3,3 cm; left 2,6 cm; right 2,6 cm.
- Paragraph setup: first line indentation 0.8 cm, paragraph spacing: before 2 pt and after 2 pt.
- Title: after five blank linest, bold, size 16, left aligned.
- The authors details first and last name without titles, affiliation name of institution, city, state, and country, e-mail, telephone must be entered in separate cover page and online during submission. Authors should not make themselves recognizable in the text in order to enable double-blind peer review.
- Abstract: 11 pt bold, caps lock.
- Abstract text: the maximum length of 250 words, empty line after abstract, 11 pt italic, justified, first line indentation 0.8 cm.
- Key words should be 1 line after the abstract in italic up to eight words.
- Footnotes: 10 pt, justified.
- Equations and formulas should be inserted by equation editor (Insert/Equation) in Microsoft Word or MathType. Equations should be written in itallic and numbered by the right edge.
- Tables, figures, charts, diagrams, block shemes, pictures and illustrations should be insered into text and numbered consecutively with Arabic and must be black & white. Each table, figure, chart etc. should be labelled with an appropriate title or short description one line above in italics, 12 pt, centred, paragraph spacing after 6 pt.
- Structure of the manuscript (only two levels). First heading: left, bold, size 13, before 18 after 12 pt. Second heading: left bold, size 12, before 12 after 12 pt.
- Acknowledgements, if any, should appear before references. All contributors who do not meet the criteria for authorship should be listed in an Acknowledgements section.
- Reference to articles and books in the text: Give full name (first name, middle initial, and last name) of author(s) and year of publication in the first citation, with page number(s) where appropriate. For example: Glenn Firebaugh (1999) [first reference]; Firebaugh (1999) [subsequently]; Andrea Boltho and Gianni Toniolo (1999) [first reference], Boltho and Toniolo (1999) [subsequently]; Albert Berry, François Bourguignon, and Christian Morrisson (1983) [first reference], Berry, Bourguignon, and Morrisson (1983) [subsequently]. When more than one work by the same author is cited, give the last name of author and year of publication in parentheses for each subsequent citation. When listing a string of references within the text, arrange first in chronological order, then alphabetically within years. If there are four or more authors, refer to the first author, followed by et al. and the year; for example: Stefan Fölster et al. (1998). If there is more than one publication referred to in the same year by the author(s), use the year and a, b, etc. (example: 1997a, b). References to authors in the text must exactly match those in the Reference section.
- List of references (in alphabetical order by author' last names) should be at the end of the manuscript. JWE use AEA rules for references.