Journal of Women's Entrepreneurship and Education - JWE is the first peer Journal of Women's Entrepreneurship and Education which has international character. Founder and editor-in-chief of Journal of Women's Entrepreneurship and Education is prof. dr. Mirjana Radović Marković.
Within the 4th annual meeting of ERENET, the Journal of Women's Entrepreneurship and Education (JWE), published by IES was promoted.
The Journal of Women's Entrepreneurship and Education provides an incentive for students to write papers, empowering them to share their knowledge with others. The call for papers spans the globe and will generate submissions from the most prestigious academic institutions in America and Europe.
Original materials are invited which discuss, in a robust academic and practically relevant way, the following issues.
- CROSS-CULTURAL ASPECTS OF WOMEN'S ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- FEMALE CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE GLOBAL MARKET
- BARRIERS FACED BY WOMEN DOING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- FACTORS AFFECTING PERFORMANCE OF WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS
- THE EFFECT OF PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS AND THE CULTURAL CONTEXT ON FEMALE ENTREPRENEURIAL ACTIVITY
- WHAT SKILLS DO WOMEN AS ENTREPRENEURS NEED TO LEARN?
- HISTORY IN FEMALE ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION
- TEACHING ENTREPRENEURIAL CONCEPTS
- FEMALE ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROMOTION AT EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- ROLE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION IN FIGHTING POVERTY AND UNEMPLOYMENT AMONG WOMEN
- ENTREPRENURIAL LEARNING AT THE WORK PLACE AND ACTION LEARNING RESEARCH
- HOW TO BOOST FEMALE ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- WOMEN'S BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS
- CASE STUDIES & ENTREPRENURIAL PRACTICE
JWE will be published from 2009. in pdf and printing version as well as economic Analysis. The both of them will be published twice a year.
Ministry of Education and Science included the Journal of Women's Entrepreneurship and Education in the list of domestic scientific journals in 2011. The journal is categorized with M52.
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) na Lund University Libraries, Sweden
- Ullbe University
- Google Scholar
- Alto University Library
- Cabell's Directories of Publishing Opportunities
- Toronto Public Library, Canada
- Trinity College Oxford, United Kingdom
- Western Library, United States of America
- EconLit, American Economic Association (AEA)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- International Society for Small and Medium Enterprises( ISSME), Delhi,India
- Gulib, Georgetown University,Washington DC, United States
- Wesleyan Library,Trinity College,Oxford,United Kingdom
- Beardsley Library, Holland,MI,United States
- IUPUI,Indiana University-Purdue University,Indianapolis,United States
- IUCAT, Indiana University SouthEast,Bloomington,United States
- Walter E.Helmke Library,Indiana, United States
- The Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI), India
An author can publish only one paper in a magazine on a year basis. This means that the paper has got positive review from both reviewers and it is recommended for publishing.